SSC CAPFs Recruitment Notification 2018 Out
Staff Selection Commission(SSC) has recently released the notification for Constables (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles (AR) Examination, 2018.
Total Posts:- 54953 posts
BSF:- 16984 posts.
CISF:- 200 posts.
CRPF:- 21566 posts.
SSB:- 8546 posts.
ITBP:- 4126 posts.
AR:- 3076 posts.
NIA:- 8 posts.
SSF:- 447 posts.
|Schedule of Events||Dates|
|Online Registration Dates||Till 24.08.2018|
Application Fee & Mode of Payment:-
- Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard or Maestro Credit or Debit card.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
Educational Qualifications (As On 01.08.2018):-
Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on 01.08.2018 will not be eligible and need not apply.
- The candidates must bring all relevant documents/ certificates in original with self attested copies pertaining to age, education, caste, domicile, hill area, any category for relaxation, No Objection Certificate (NOC)/ discharge certificate (in case of exservicemen), which will be checked/ verified at the time of DME by CAPF Board.
- The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cutoff date i.e. 01.08.2018 and he/ she has been declared passed, will be considered to have the requisite Educational Qualification.
Age (As On 01.08.2018):-
18 to 23 years.
Other posts you might be interested in: