GK Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 (Tier-I) – 9th September 2016 – Second Shift
1. What is Market Economy? A market economy is an economic system in which economic decisions and the pricing of goods and services are guided solely by the aggregate interactions of a country’s individual citizens and businesses.
2. Irom Sharmila belongs to which state? Manipur
3. Who is the Chief Economy Adviser of India? Arvind Subramanyam
4. Carbon Particles are separated by?
5. King Harshavardhana changed his capital from Thanesar to ? Kannauj
6. Gandhi Ji’s saying ‘Sarvodaya’ means? Rise or Welfare of all
7. Who is the first President of Constituent Assembly of India? Dr. Rajendra Prasad
8. Regional Rural Banks (RRB) are regulated by? National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
9. The Cabinet Mission to India was headed by? Lord Pethick Lawrence
10. Janpeeth Award is given for which works? Literary Works
11. The Strait of Gibraltar (Estrecho de Gibraltar) is a narrow strait that connects the? Atlantic ocean to Mediterranean Sea
Other posts you might be interested in: