GK Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Tier I – 10th September 2016 – First Shift
1. Which country has biggest boundary share by India? Bangladesh
2. Term related to Jainism?
3. RBI launches portal to curb illegal money pooling by firms? Sachet
4. AB blood does not contain? both Antigen and antibody
5. Parsec is unit of which physical quantity? Distance
6. Who decide that bill is money bill or not? Speaker
7. What is the Refraction? The fact or phenomenon of light, radio waves, etc. being deflected in passing obliquely through the interface between one medium and another or through a medium of varying density.
8. Jog Falls situated on which river? Sharavathi River
9. Which country is not a BRICS member? Bhutan
10. Winer of Ramon Magsaysay Award 2016? Thodur Madabusi Krishna and Bezwada Wilson
11. Who is the First law officer? Attorney General of India
12. Example of Carboxylic Acid? Acetic Acid
13. Tehri Dam is situated on which river? Bhagirathi and Bhilangna
14. Waht is the reaction type of Nuclear bomb? Uncontrolled fusion
Other posts you might be interested in: