GK Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 (Tier-I) – 10th September 2016 – 2nd Shift
1. Who were the first Europeans to come to India? Portuguese
2. Who was not part of sociology religious reforms? Harish Chanda
3. Which is not nutritional content of milk? Vitamin C
4. Related to Air suspended particles?
5. With which battle did British Rule established in India? Battle of Buxar
6. If a bomb exploded on moon, when will you hear on earth? No, we would not be able to hear it because sound needs air to travel and there is no air in space.
7. Related to Pepper is grown on tree shrub?
8. Permanent members of the United Nations Security Council? 5
9. World Economic Outlook (WEO) repost is prublished by? IMF
10. What is dumping? In economics, “dumping” is a kind of predatory pricing, especially in the context of international trade. It occurs when manufacturers export a product to another country at a price either below the price charged in its home market or below its cost of production.
11. Related to Tsunami?
12. Arrange the Cities from North to South (Chennai, Cochin, Bhubaneswar, Hyderabad )? Cochin-Chennai-Hyderabad-Bhubaneswar
13. Who can declare emergency in India? President
Other posts you might be interested in: