GK Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 Exam – 11th September 2016 – First Shift
1. What is BRICS 2016 Motto? Building Responsive, Inclusive and Collective Solutions.
2. Why western coast receive more rainfall than Eastern Ghats? Western coastal plains receive more rainfall because it lies on the windward side of Western Ghats.
3. Wah is the tenure of Vice President in India? Five years
4. Serena Williams equalled which record by winning 22 grandslams? Steffi Graf
5. 1st Individual Indian to win Olympic Gold? Abhinav Bindra
6. Highest temperature in Troposphere? 62°F (17°C)
7. Petroleum is more volatile than water?
8. Water hardness determined by? EDTA Titration
9. “Hindu for Growth” given by? Raj Krishna
10. Siachen Glacier melts in which river ? Nubra
11. Which of the following is not NBFC?
12. Universal Donor Blood group? O
13. Who is Amir Khusro? Amīr Khusro was a Sufi musician, poet and scholar.
Other posts you might be interested in: