Banking Awareness Quiz For IBPS 2015
1. Bank Rate is……….?
A. Rate at which commercial banks borrow long term funds from Central Bank.
B. Rate at which commercial banks borrow Short term funds from Central Bank.
C. None of these
D. Both 1 and 3
2. CRISIL is a………..?
A. Mutual Fund
B. Credit rating agency
C. Investment bank
D. share depository
3. Which of the following releases ” World Economic Outlook” Report?
A. Asian development Bank
B. World Bank
C. International Monetary Fund
D.World Trade organisation
4. Which day is celebrated as the Banks Nationalization Day?
A. 19 july
B. 1 august
C. 1 june
D. 1 september
5. National income indicates?
A. The number of families below poverty line
B. Goods and services in Economy
C. Growth of Economy
D. 2 and 3
6. The govt. of India replaced the FERA by……….?
C. Monopolies Act
7. Functions of NBFC includes……..?
A. Equipment leasing
B. Term Deposits
C. Housing Finance & investment in Financial securities
8. Gilt- Edged market means………..?
A. Bull market
B. Gun market
C. Market of government securities
D. market of ure metal
9. What is used to manage cash flows in different currencies?
A. Credit crunch
C. Mirco credit
D. Currency swap
10. Stagflation refers to………..?
A. High inflation in periods of full employment
B. High deflation in periods of high unemployment
C. deflation in periods of stagnant employment
D. high inflation in periods of high unemployment
Other posts you might be interested in: