UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Aeronautical Officer, Assistant Chemist & Various Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of 27 Aeronautical Officer, Assistant Chemist & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 15 February 2018 . Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 02/2018
UPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Aeronautical Officer
- No of Vacancy : 12 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.56100-177500/-
- Post Name : Assistant Chemist
- No of Vacancy : 11 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.47600 – 151100/-
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Aeronautical Officer : Degree in Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized university.
- For Assistant Chemist : Master’s Degree in any branch of Chemistry or Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or Institution or Degree or Diploma conferred by the Associate Institute of Chemist (India) in Chemistry..
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 15.02.2018
Job Location : All India
UPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 15.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.02.2018
Other posts you might be interested in: