Tricks To Learn UNESCO Heritage Sites in India
There are total of 36 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, 28 cultural sites and 8 natural sites in India that are recognized by the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) as of now.
These UNESCO Heritage sites of India are places of importance of cultural or natural heritage. Last year Ahmedabad was declared as the World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Below are the tricks to remember these heritages sites state wise where trick is underlined & highlighted in Red and heritage sites highlighted in Blue:
Shahjahan built Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri in Uttar Pradesh’s Agra.
- Taj Mahal
- Fatehpur Sikri
- Agra Fort
Bheem buys khajur from Madhya Pradesh while going to meet her sister Sanchi.
- Rock shelter of Bhimbetka
- Khajuraho Group of Monuments
- Buddhist Monuments at Sanchi
Shivaji rides on his elephant to buy aloe-vera and Ajanta from Maharashtra for his wife victoria.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus( formerly Victoria Terminus)
- Elephanta Caves
- Ellora Caves
- Ajanta Caves
Gujarat Rani (Queen) Champa visit archaeological park in Ahmedabad city.
- Rani-ki-vav (Queen’s step well)
- Champaner-pavagadh archaeological park
- Ahmedabad City
Humayun and Qutub fought for Red Fort in Delhi.
- Humayun’s Tomb
- Qutub Minar and its Monuments
- Red Fort
Goa ke churches bade famous hain.
Churches and Convention of Goa
Mahaveer Bodh went to Nalanda from Bihar.
- Mahabodhi Temple, Gaya
- Nalanda Mahavidyalaya
Jajantaram Mamantaram movie shoot in Rajasthan’s Keladevi Hills.
- Jantar Mantar of Jaipur
- Hill Forts of Rajasthan
- Keladeo National Park
Complex Capitol of Chandigarh.
- Capitol Complex( The Architectural work of Le Carbusier)
Odisha ka Son (Sun)
- Sun Temple, Konark
Humpty Dumpty sings Patta-Patta song in Karnataka
- Group Monuments at Hampi
- Group Monuments at Pattadokal
Bahubali fought with Mahabali Chola king in Tamil Nadu.
- Group of Monuments at Mahabalipuram
- Great living Chola Temple
West Bengal Ki Naura badi Sunder hain.
- Sunderban National Park
Nanda Devi from UK visit valley of flowers.
- Nanda Devi and Valley of Flowers National Park
Great Himalayas lies in Himachal Pradesh.
- Great Himalayan National Park
Kanchan went to Sikkim to visit Zoo.
- Khangchendzonga National Park
Manas sing Kaj-rare Kajrare song in Assam.
- Manas Wildlife Sanctuary
- Kaziranga National Park
Other posts you might be interested in: