SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2017
As you all know that The Staff Selection Commission has recently announced the Recruitment Notification for Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF. All these posts fall under the SSC Central Police Organization, hence the Central Government.
- Stage 1 of the exam will take place on June & July of 2017. It will be a Computer based test.
- 2nd Stage of the exam will be conducted in the month of October.
- After both the Stages, you will have to go through a Physical Test.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2017 :
- The SSC CPO Exam will consist of two stages – Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- After qualifying for Stage 1, you will have to appear for a Physical Efficiency Test.
- Only when you qualify in PET/Medical will you be allowed to qualify for Paper 2.
|Section||No. of Questions||
SSC CPO Paper II will consist of English only. Also, this exam will be a descriptive exam. The questions in this components will be designed to test your understanding and knowledge of English Language (Vocabulary, grammar and Spellings) and will be based on
- Error recognition
- Filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc)
- Sentence Structure
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Sentence Completion
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words
- Comprehension, etc.
Other posts you might be interested in: