SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 – LDC, DEO & Asst Post
SSC CHSL has issued a notification for the recruitment of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operators Vacancy at 3259 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 18th December 2017. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
1. Candidates should have passed 12th Class.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 27 years as on 1/8/2018.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 18th November 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 18th December 2017.
3. Ist Exam Date:- 4th March 2018 to 26th March 2018
4. IInd Exam Date Descriptive Paper:- 8th September 2018.
1. For General/OBC Candidates should pay Rs 100/-
2. No fee for ST/SC/Women candidates.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website ssc.nic.in by 18th December 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Computer Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III).
Click Here To Apply Online
Other posts you might be interested in: