SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment Notification 2017
The Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for the Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2017.
- Application Begins on: 18.11.2017
- Closing Date: 18.12.2017
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 04.03.2018 to 26.03.2018
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 08.07.2018
Number of Vacancies
- The total fees of the exam is: 100/-
- Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card.
- Women candidates of all categories and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste,
- Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ExS) eligible for
- reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- The candidate must be between 18-27 years as on 01.08.2018 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1991 and not later than 01-08-2000).
- Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories as per the norms.
Educational Qualification (As on 01.08.2018)
- Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board
- or University.
- For Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India
- (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a
- recognized Board or equivalent.
Scheme of Examination:
- Tier I: Computer Based Examination (Tier-I),
- Tier II: Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and
- Tier III: Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III).
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mod|
|Tier – III||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
Click Here To Apply Online
Other posts you might be interested in: