SSC CGL Tier 2 Last Minute Tips
As SSC has organized its Tier- I exam for the CGL entry and Tier- 2 exam date is announced i.e. 30.11.2016 to 02.12.2016. CGL is an exam which is taken by lakhs of applicants every year. This exam is of 4 tiers from this year onwards. It is important to qualify every tier to get appointment in government sectors.
As the date is proceeding closer, it is very important to prepare in the smartest way. So, last minute tips must be productive. It should motivate you towards your aim. So, we have jotted down few unavoidable tips for SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam in the description given below.
- Develop your own shortcuts and Techniques: – You must focus on your own techniques and devise them as needed, especially for Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning as there is a shortage of time to solve all these questions under the specified time duration.
- Practice with a timer: – In exam hall, every candidate is given a limited amount of time to solve the question paper. So, it is necessary to practice or prepare with a stop watch. This will let you know in which section you need improvement.
- Make a timetable for weak topics: – First, find out your weak areas of topics and then make a proper schedule for preparing it. Stick to it and practice rigorously.
- Do Revision: – Revision is very important key to success in the exam. You must revise the syllabus in small batches. Do not try to do it at once. It is suggested to take up 4-5 topics daily.
- Practice online test is must: – It is strictly advisable to practice online sample papers, mock tests, Drills and questionnaire. You can make the grip on your speed, accuracy and time. You can buy online material as well to attend it regularly.
- Solve the previous year paper/sample paper: – Always go through the solve the previous year paper/ sample papers. This will definitely give you a glimpse about what kind of questions are framed in what proportion. Then, you can go for it.
During the Exam
- During the SSC CGL exam, don’t try to attempt anything which you haven’t come across before.
- First attempt only those sections in which you are more confident.
- Score maximum marks in it.
- This would increase your performance and confidence.
- It will definitely help you in scoring in your weak areas as well.
- Make a timeline and stick to it.
- Don’t attempt a section for much time.
- If you are able to figure out how to solve a specific question quickly, then go for it.
- If you are unable to identify how to solve it in less than a minute, skip that question as of now.
- Remember you only get less than a minute to solve a question.
- So instead of wasting time do other simple questions first.
We at www.Bankers-Adda.com , hope that if you adopt above mentioned strategy before going to the exam, then you can definitely face off the exam. It is found that the candidates who got failed to make it, they have not chosen any one of the above.
Other posts you might be interested in: