SBI PO Prelims Syllabus 2018 – Section-wise Topic List
The State Bank of India has officially released the annual notification for recruiting 2000 Probationary Officers in SBI Banks. This year SBI PO online examination process will commence in the month of July.
However, the dates can get moved in the days to come. To acquaint yourself with the important information regarding Exam pattern, click on the section below. Candidates who have applied for the SBI PO exam, This article is a must read as it is based on the SBI PO exam Syllabus 2018 for the prelims.
As the exam is nearly a few months away, it is time for the candidates to start the preparation. This year, SBI PO exam will be conducted online and will follow the same selection process i.e 3 Tier Process. Below mentioned is the SBI PO exam syllabus for the preliminary exam.
SBI PO Exam Syllabus 2017 for Reasoning Ability
- Puzzle and Circular/Linear/Square Arrangement
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense
- Order and Ranking
- Coding – Decoding
SBI PO Exam Syllabus 2017 for Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equations
- Data Interpretation
- Simplification/ Approximation
- Miscellaneous (Age, Mixture Allegation, Partnership,Pipes and Cisterns, Profit Loss, Average, Boats & Stream, Compound/Simple Interest, Time & Work, Probability etc.)
SBI PO Exam Syllabus 2017 for English Language
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test (New and Old Pattern)
- Parajumbles (New and Old Pattern)
- Spotting Errors (New and Old Pattern)
- Sentence Improvement
- Fill in the Blanks
Other posts you might be interested in: