SBI PO Notification 2018 Out
State Bank of India has released a notification for the recruitment of 2000 Probationary Officers. This is a big opportunity for the aspirants of bank exams as there are a lot of vacancies and you can secure your place in one of them.
- Online Registration and Fees Payment: 21-04-18 to 13-05-18
- Call Letter Download: 18-06-2018 Onwards
- Online Prelims Exam: 1st, 7th, 8th July 2018
- Result of Prelims Exam: 15-07-18
- Call Letter for Mains Exam: 20-07-18
- Online Mains Exam: 04-08-18
- Call letter for Interview: 1-09-18
- Group Discussion and Interview: 24.09.2018 to 12.10.2018
- Final Result: 01.11.2018
- Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply
- Age Limit: (As on 01.04.2018): Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2018 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1997 and not earlier than 02.04.1988 (both days inclusive) Relaxation of Upper age limit according to government norms.
As per the official notification released by SBI for recruitment of Probationary Officers, the recruitment will take place with the help of online examination and Group Exercise & Personal Interview.
1. Online Preliminary Examination (Objective Test).
2. Online Mains Examination (Objective Test).
3. Phase III: Personal Interview Round
Other posts you might be interested in: