SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus And Pattern 2014
State Bank of India Clerk Selection Process is based on Online Objective type Test and Personal Interview.
- Online Exam: Marks – 200 Time Duration: 2 Hrs 15 min.
The test will be online objective type, consisting of:
|Topics||Total Questions||Total Marks|
||40(20 questions from each section)||40|
|Total||200 Qs||200 Marks|
Note: There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates will have to pass in each section.
- Interview:The candidates who qualified in online test will be called for interview.
Below Mentioned is the detailed syllabus of SBI CLERK 2014 Exam:
- General Awareness: In this section questions will be asked from:
Current Affairs from all areas such as: National, International, Sports, Business, Awards etc.
Note: 70% questions will asked from Current Affairs.
- General English: In this section questions will be asked from:
Fill in the Blanks,
Sentence Rearrangement etc.
- Reasoning: In this section questions will be asked from:
Coding & Decoding,
Seating Arrangement + Tabulation
- Quantitative Aptitude: In this section questions will be asked from:
Ratio & Proportion
Time & Work
Time & Distance
Simple & Compound Interest
Note: One Data Interpretation (D.I.) will also come in clerk exam.
- Marketing Aptitude + Computer Knowledge: Basic questions will be asked form both the section.
Marketing Section: You should have the basic knowledge of Marketing.
Fundamental & Basic concept of Marketing.
Computer Section: You should have the basic knowledge of Computer.
What are computer, how it works and its history. Try to learn each and every detail which helps the computer to perform. Also focus on MS Word, Excel and Power Point chapters.
Note: Above information is based on SBI Clerk 2012 exam pattern & syllabus. The only difference is that this time SBI will conduct Online Exam for first time.