RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017
Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 526 posts of “Office Attendants” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language).
- Commencement of online application: 17.11.2017 to 07.12.2017
- Payment of Test Fees (Online): 17.11.2017 to 07.12.2017
- Schedule of Online Test (Tentative): December 2017/January 2018.
The online Test could be conducted on weekdays or weekend. RBI reserves the right to modify the number of days and dates of the test depending on the number of applicants.
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he is applying (Refer Annex III). Such qualification should be from a recognized board.
- andidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for (Refer Annex III).
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 01/11/2017.
- Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Bank reserves the right to call for any document in support of domicile status of the candidate.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should at least have passed 10th Standard
- (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defence service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
- Selection would be done on the basis of Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test
- Online test will be bilingual; Hindi and English
- Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified.
Online Test Exam Pattern
Click Here To Apply Online
Other posts you might be interested in: