NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Exam Pattern
As The New India Assurance Company Ltd. had just released the NIACL Assistant 2018 advertisement. Total 685 vacancies are announced this year for the post of Assistant. Since the official notification is out, here is the exam pattern based of NIACL 2018 for reference. So read this NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern to kick start your preparation.
NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern – Prelims
|NAME OF TEST||NO.OF QUESTIONS||MARKS||DURATION|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern – Mains
Regional Language Test
In this test your proficiency in the regional language will be tested. You should have the knowledge of your region for which you have applied. Those who qualify the Online NIACL Main Examination will be called for Regional Language Test. This test is only qualifying in nature.
- Total marks obtained as above shall be proportionately reduced to a base of 35 marks.
- All sections except English will be available bilingually i.e. in English & Hindi.
- There will be an overall cut off. Nothing has been mentioned about sectional cut offs.
- Negative Marking → 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question (0.25 marks) will be deducted as penalty.
- There is no negative marking for unattended questions.
- The paper will be Online MCQ in which each question will have 5 options & you have to choose the correct one.
- This time there is no interview taking place for the Assistant post, as per the government rule.
- Final selection is made on the basis of performance in NIACL Mains exam & Regional Language Test.
Other posts you might be interested in: