NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2018
NABARD is inviting applications for the posts of Development Assistants in the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). Accordingly, NABARD Recruitment drive is taking place to fill a total of 77 vacancies.
- Commencement of online registration of application: 27th of August 2018
- Closure of registration of application: 12th of September 2018
- Closure for editing application details: 12th of September 2018
- Last date for printing your application: 27th of September 2018
- Online Fee Payment: 27th of August to 12th of September 2018
- Phase-I (Preliminary) and Phase-II (Main): Online Examination: September/October 2018
Rs. 450/-(All Others).
Age (as on 01/08/2018):- 18 to 35 years.
Educational Qualification (as on 01/08/2018):-
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University/Institutions with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD candidates).
Other posts you might be interested in: