Marketing Quiz For SBI Exam – Bankers Adda
1. Which of the following buying situation is MOST consistent with routine response behavior?
A. Henry buying a new fishing rod and reel
B. Mary buying a new set of tyres for her car
C. John buying his first pair of basketball shoes
D. Sally buying a quarter pounder at McDonalds
E. Bill buying a new software programme
2. Maria wants to impress her prospective employer, so she did a shopping for a designer suit to wear to an important interview. Maria will most likely use which type of consumer decision making?
E. Routine response
3. Which is MOST likely requiring consumer to use extended problem solving?
A. Stereo equipment
C. Kitchen utensils
E. Shaving cream
4. Before hosting a dinner party, Mike notices that he does not have enough dishes and decides to look for another set. Mike has just gone through which stage of consumer decision-making process?
A. Problem recognition
B. Evoked formation
C. Evaluation of alternatives
D. Information search
E. None of these
5. Stirling Hotels places an advertisement with a coupon in the travel section of the Sunday Times. This ad is intended to help consumers in which phase of the decision-making process?
C. Cognitive dissonance
D. External search
E. Internal search
6. When shopping for detergent, Jane looks at Tide, Daz, Surf and Ariel and chooses the one that is on promotional offer. These brands make up her?
A. Problem set
B. Alternative set
C. Evoked set
D. Purchase set
E. None of these
7. George purchase a new Micra, after that he sees a Fiesta pass him on the street and begins to wonder if he made the right choice. George is affected by _______.
A. Internal search
B. Cognitive dissonance
C. Problem recognition
D. Alternative evaluation
8. The Kellys are on a family outing. As they approach Bellvue Zoo, a type on their car is punctured by a metal object on the road. Using the spare, they drive to the next petrol station, where they buy a new tyre. Here the buying process was affected by ______.
B. a situation factor
C. cognitive dissonance
D. a cognitive factor
E. an internal search factor
9. Tom is trying to close a major sale with a customer who is a trout fishing enthusiast. Tom starts reading fishing catalogues and going to sports good shops to learn as much as he can about fly roads etc. His interest in such products would be best classified as __________ involvement
10. The consumer is MOST likely to use limited problem solving for _____.
A. A new car
C. Laundry detergent
D. A blender
E. A foreign holiday