Marketing Questions And Answers Based On Fill In The Blanks
1. A company is in the ______________ stage of the new product development process when the company develops the product concept into a physical product in order to assure that the product idea can be turned into a workable product.
A. product development
C. marketing strategy
D. business analysis
2. The shrinking of distances due to technological advances such as computer and fax connections by telephone, are one characteristic of what new challenge to marketing?
A. Rapid globalization.
B. The changing world economy.
C. The call for more socially responsible marketing.
D. The micro-chip revolution.
3. Joining with foreign companies to produce or market products and services is called?
A. direct exporting.
B. indirect exporting.
D. joint venturing.
4. The major advantage of survey research is its?
5. The type of salesforce structure in which the salesforce sells along product lines is called ?
A. territorial salesforce.
B. product salesforce.
C. customer salesforce.
D. retail salesforce.
6. A “three-day cooling off period” in which buyers can cancel a contract after re-thinking it is to protect the consumer from?
A. creative selling
B. high pressure selling
C. detail selling
D. hard core selling
7. The practice of going after a large share of a smaller market or subsets of a few markets is called?
A. undifferentiated marketing.
B. differentiated marketing.
C. concentrated marketing.
D. turbo marketing.
8. When Coca-Cola and Nestle formed a joint venture to market a ready -to-drink coffee and tea worldwide, the type of marketing system that was formed would best be described as being a(n)?
A. vertical marketing system
B. parallel marketing system
C. diversified marketing system
D. horizontal marketing system
9. ________________ is screening new -product ideas in order to spot good ideas and drop poor ones as soon as possible.
A. Idea generation
B. Concept development and testing
C. Idea screening
10. When a marketing research organization chooses a segment of the population that represents the population as a whole, they have chosen a _______________.
B. bi-variant population
D. market target
Other posts you might be interested in: