List of Provisionally Selected Candidates of RBI Assistant
On the basis of performance of the candidates in the main online examination Centre –wise enhanced list of roll numbers of the provisionally selected candidates is released.This list is provisional, subject to the candidates being found medically fit and submitting acceptable documentary evidence in respect of all eligibility criteria such as Age, Educational qualification, Category, Caste Certificate as per the Government of India approved formats etc., relieving letter from the previous employer (if employed with a Government Organisation/PSU) as stipulated in our advertisement.
- OBC candidates – In addition to (i) above, OBC Declaration in original and a copy of latest OBC Caste certificate in the prescribed format.
- SC/ST candidates – In addition to (i) above, latest SC/ST Caste certificate in the prescribed format.
- PWD candidates – In addition to (i) above, disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.
- Ex-Servicemen – In addition to (i) above, appropriate NOC/release certificate as provided in Annex II to the advertisement.
- Declaration for local language – by all the provisionally selected candidates.
They are also requested to take a print out of the relevant performa, duly complete them and send along with copies of above mentioned certificates to the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department at the addresses of the respective Regional Offices appended below by Courier/Speed Post so that it reaches them within ten days of the date of publication/declaration of result. Please mention “Recruitment of Assistants – 2016” on the envelope.
Click Here For Provisionally Selected Candidates Lists
Other posts you might be interested in: