Last Minute Tips For IBPS PO Exam
IBPS PO Exam is just a few hours ahead. Candidate are indulged in quick revision practices as exam is just few hours away. It is advisable to take a print out of IBPS PO Admit Card to avoid last minute rush. We have come up with last minute tips for willing aspirants that will help the candidates in getting good result. The candidates should be keep calm and stay patiently during revision. They should avoid unnecessary tension and exam fear.
So the first level is your IBPS PO Prelim 2016 exam. Since the marks of the prelim exam is not counted in the final cutoff, there is no much headache for the exam. So even if you just clear the exam at cutoff marks, you are done for the Main exam.
The exam of IBPS PO Prelims is scheduled to be held on 16, 22, 23 and 27 October 2016.
Here the Sehpaathi team is providing some last minutes tips to perform well in the examination:
- Be Confident for exam day: All the appearing candidates should keep their admit card, stationery at one place to avoid last minute hassle. One must read do’s and dont’s of exam hall to reduce unnecessary tension. Reaching exam center before 30 minutes will also be good practice for the exam.
- De-digitize yourselves: At the time of revision, the aspirants should keep themselves away from gadget, mobile phones etc. It would be advisable to keep your mobile phone on silent mode or switch off if possible. De-Digitalization is considered is essential requisite for maintaining focus and concentration.
- Do not lose excessive time over any question: The best rule is that if you are no closer to solving a Question even after 2-3 minutes then it is wise to abandon the same and move on to other one.
- No guesswork: Aspirants are advised to avoid guesswork as there will be negative marks of 0.25 for each wrong answer. Questions can be very tricky, so read them very carefully before answering.
- Revise the concepts across all test subjects: Candidates are advised to revise all the formulas and rules for each subject. For example: Revise basic English grammar rules from any grammar book.
- Cross-check the options also: Sometimes one can easily get the answer by just checking the given options. So cross check the given options before marking your answer.
- Don’t get panic: And last but not the least ensure aspirants should pace themselves during the exam. It is most important among all is “Don’t get panic” this will lower speed and thinking ability.All the best for your exams…
Other posts you might be interested in: