Indian student Trio won 2nd prize in Microsoft’s Imagine Cup World Championship
The ‘Team Caeli’ from India comprising of three Indian students namely Bharat Sundal, Aakash Bhadana and Vasu Kaushik emerged as First Runner-up (second position) in Microsoft’s Imagine Cup World Championship final held in Seattle, US. The trio won for developing “Caeli”, which is world’s first smart automated anti-pollution and drug delivery mask.
- It is precisely designed for asthmatic and chronic respiratory patients.
- Features: It is a sleek, portable, easy to fit/carry inside pocket nebulizer and customized mask. Its drug doses can be scheduled through app.
- In case of breathing difficulties, app allows user to switch on intelligent mode which provides instant relief drugs. App also monitors real-time air quality and helps people to choose least polluted travel route.
- For this innovation team has earlier won first position in Asia Regional Final contest held in Sydney in February 2019.
About Microsoft’s Imagine Cup World Championship
- It is held every year to celebrate top student teams that bring and compete with their biggest, boldest ideas to life.
- To competing on a global stage for World Champion title, each participant team has to create an original technology project from scratch to finish while.
- Winner for 2019 was Team EasyGlucose from United States won. They won for their Deep Learning non-invasive blood glucose level monitor.
Other posts you might be interested in: