IBPS SO Mains Exam Analysis 2018 – January 28th
As you know that The IBPS SO Mains was held on 28th January 2018 to recruit Specialist Officers as Law Officer, IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, Marketing Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari. The Mains exam has been concluded.
Overall the exam was of an Easy- Moderate Level for both IT Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari Candidates.
IBPS SO Mains Exam Analysis for the Post of IT Officer
Beginning our paper review with IT Officer, the Section had an Easy to Moderate set of questions. There were 60 questions asked from IT Officer Professional knowledge section. The topics covered are:
|C++ and OOP Concept||20|
IBPS SO Mains Exam Analysis for the Post of Rajbhasha Adhikari (Objective & Descriptive)
Our next section is Rajbhasha Adhikari, which was again Easy to Moderate in terms of the level of difficulty. There were 45 questions asked from Objective and 2 Questions from Descriptive. The topics covered are:
- English to Hindi translation – 5 Qs
- Hindi to English translation – 5 Qs
- Hindi Translation of English Words – 5 Qs.
- Questions based on Rajyabhasha – Articles & Communities, etc – 10 Qs
- One passage (Hindi Language) was asked – 10 Qs
- Miscellaneous (Error Spotting, Para Jumbles, Phrase Replacement etc) – 10 Qs (Hindi)
- One passage – Hindi to English – 7 Marks (Descriptive)
- One passage – English to Hindi – 8 Marks (Descriptive)
Based on the level of the paper, we expect the number of good attempts to be around 34-36 Questions.
So here we wrap up our view on IBPS SO Mains Exam Analysis. Gathering insights from all the sources, we have come to this conclusion that the overall difficulty level of IBPS Specialist Officer Exam was Moderate.
Other posts you might be interested in: