IBPS Clerk Online Application Link Active – Apply Now
IBPS Clerk Online Application Link 2017: The The Institue of Banking & Personnel Selection, also known as IBPS has commenced the online registration process for the post of Bank Clerk. The online registration is going to start from today i.e 12th September with 7883 vacancies.
IBPS aspirants can start applying for the upcoming IBPS Clerical exam from today onwards. The online registration and application process for IBPS Clerk 2017 has been initiated from today and will be open until 3rd October 2017.
IBPS Clerk Online Application Link Active: Apply Now
The candidates who aspire to apply for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 must make sure that they fulfill the required eligibility criteria and educational qualifications for the post. If you do not meet the required specifications in certain fields like age limit, qualification etc, you will not be able to submit the IBPS Clerk Application Form.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows –
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
How to Apply
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE Clerical” and then click on the Common Recruitment Process & finally on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE-Clerical Cadre Phase VII (CWE-Clerks VII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
- Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only.
Don’t wait until the last minute, Apply for IBPS Clerk Now. Here we conclude our article on IBPS Clerk Online Application Link Active.
Click Here For Notification
Other posts you might be interested in: