IBPS Clerk IV Syllabus and Exam Pattern :
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will organize IBPS CWE Clerk Exam 2014 for recruit approx. 3000 clerk posts in 19 public sector banks. There are many students are applying for this recruitment. Candidates are searching regularly IBPS Clerk IV Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2014 on internet. IBPS will conduct IBPS CWE Clerk Examination 2014 from 06th December 2014 to 27th December 2014,
IBPS conducts various Exams for various banking jobs in various public sector banks. The commission recently released a notification for CWE Clerical bank jobs. Many candidates are waiting of IBPS CWE Clerk 2014 Exam pattern & Syllabus to get idea for suitable preparation. Candidates should study with latest Syllabus for IBPS Clerical Exam 2014. Detail Syllabus and Exam pattern are given below:
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern:
There are total 200 question would ask in this exam and online paper will be divided into five sections and each sections carries equal 40 questions. Time duration of IBPS CWE Clerk 2014 online test will 120 minutes. Each question will carry one mark and 0.25 marks will be detected for every wrong answer.
IPBS Clerk Syllabus:
There are five subjects are included in IBPS Clerk Online Exam 2014 as English Language, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge.
IBPS Clerk Selection Process is based on Online Objective type Test and Personal Interview.
- Online Exam: Marks – 200 Time Duration: 2 Hours
The test will be online objective type, consisting of:
|Topics||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Total||200 Qs||200 Marks|
Note: There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates will have to pass in each section.
- Interviews:The candidates who qualified in online test will be called for interview
Below Mentioned is the detailed syllabus of IBPS CLERK 2014 Exam:
- Reasoning: In this section questions will be asked from:
- Coding & Decoding,
- Blood Relation
- Alphabet Series
- Seating Arrangement + Tabulation
- Alphanumeric Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Numerical Aptitude: In this section questions will be asked from:
- Number System
- Number Series
- Profit Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Simple & Compound Interest
Note: One simple D.I. can also come in clerk exam.
- General English: In this section questions will be asked from:
- Reading Comprehension,
- Common Errors,
- Error Spotting,
- Fill in the Blanks,
- Cloze Test,
- Sentence Rearrangement etc.
- General Awareness: In this section questions will be asked from:
- Banking Awareness
- Current Affairs from all areas such as: National, International, Sports, Business, Awards etc.
Note: 70% questions will asked from Current Affairs.
- Computer Knowledge: In this section questions will be asked from Basic questions like :
- What are computer and how it works
- History of Computer
- Input and Output Devices
- Hardware / Software
- MS Word, Excel and Power Point chapters