IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017 – Mistakes/ Errors/ Doubts
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released an official notification regarding the IBPS Clerk Recruitment Exam 2017. The application process for the post of IBPS CWE Clerk VI has started and the last date for online registration is 3rd October 2017.
This article focuses on the various common doubts, queries, errors or mistakes which the candidates face while filling the IBPS Clerk application form. We have also provided a definitive solution for each query.
Please note that these set of questions, doubts or queries have been submitted by users. Only the ones mentioned by most users have been entered here.
All the candidates can start applying for the post of IBPS Clerk with the help of this Below link. Mentioned below are some queries or doubts which many aspirants encounter while filling the IBPS Clerk application form:
1. What if there is a lot of delay in accessing the web page?
Ans. Lots of candidates face this issue while applying for IBPS Clerk Application form. The speed of registration of online applications depends on various factors like Internet Speed, a large number of applicants trying to register at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to access the page, you must retry after a gap of 15 minutes. You can also try during off-peak hours i.e late during the night.
2. How do I know that my application has been registered?
Ans. Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD”. Please note down the same and preserve it carefully.
3. I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application, Why is that so?
Ans. “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” are also sent by auto-response Confirmation emails by IBPS. Delivery of these emails purely depends upon the correctness of your E-Mail ID which you mentioned in the form. So, it is advised that candidates should always give their active and correct email IDs. The delivery also depends upon the policy of your E-Mail Service Provider to accept and divert such emails. In case of Govt./official /company Email Ids, delivery is controlled by your Company Policies. Therefore, you should give your personal email ID in the IBPS Clerk application form.
4. How do I re-confirm that my application is saved?
Ans. If you are facing any difficulty in registration, you should visit the Page for Re-Print of Application and generate the printout. Also, keep a soft copy of the same.
5. I got Blank / Zero Registration No. after submission of application online. What should I do to get my registration number?
Ans. In rare cases, candidates encounter Zero (0) Registration No. with valid Password. You must Re-register your IBPS Clerk Application form and check the print-out through Re-Print Application.
6. After filling up the complete form, I got Blank Screen / Internet got disconnected / My PC got closed / hanged / shutdown. Will my application be saved / registered?
Ans. In such a case, you should visit the Page for Re-Print of Application. If you are not able to get the application printout through Re-Print option, your application is not saved. You have to re-apply for the post.
7. What if I do not receive the acknowledgement/ reply to my e-mail communication?
Ans. “Reply to” option in the Email Id for the Application is created for the convenience of the Candidates for genuine communications. You should not expect a reply from IBPS regarding any unnecessary query because they generate auto-response e-mails only.
8. What details should I retain while replying to auto-response emails?
Ans. Whenever you are replying/ reverting to the confirmation emails regarding genuine concerns, you should retain the text containing “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” details on the email.
9. What details should I provide while writing to IBPS about my problems?
Ans. Whenever you contact the officials at IBPS, you must provide the following details:
- REGISTRATION NO.
- MOBILE NO.
- DATE OF BIRTH
- FULL NAME as entered in the application.
In case of application failure or any error message, maintain a screenshot of the error in JPG, GIF format or as MS Word file. Additionally, you may provide the PC Details including the Operating System (like Windows XP, Vista, Linux etc.) & Internet Browser & version (like Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla 3.0, Firefox 3.5 etc.) used.
10. I want to change/correct the details I entered in the Application. How can I do so?
Ans. Prior to submission of the IBPS Clerk application form, please choose the ‘EDIT’ option to correct the details. You must take a fresh print out after modifying any details. Candidate should also note that the data entered in Basic Info cannot be modified.
“In case you face any difficulty in online registration or if you haven’t received auto response email within 24 hours, inform IBPS by clicking on the link under the heading “Candidate Grievance Lodging and Redressal Mechanism” on IBPS official website i.e. www.ibps.in . giving following specific details to enable us to provide quick resolution of the error encountered by you – (a) Registration Number (b) Name of the Bank (c) Name of the Post applied for (d) Your Email Id (f) Your contact telephone number (preferably your Mobile no ) (g) Your Operating System Windows XP SP2 or Linux ( with Version number) (h) Browser with its version number (i) Whether java script is enabled (j) Copy of Exact Text of error message you encounter.
Please make one more attempt from any other PC with either Internet Explorer (9 or above), Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or above, Google chrome 3.0 above. with java script enabled before filing the report with our help desk.”
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017 – How to Apply
The candidates who aspire to apply for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 must make sure that they fulfill the required eligibility criteria and educational qualifications for the post. If you do not meet the required specifications in certain fields like age limit, qualification etc, you will not be able to submit the IBPS Clerk Application Form.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows –
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
How to Apply
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE Clerical” and then click on the Common Recruitment Process & finally on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE-Clerical Cadre Phase VII (CWE-Clerks VII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
- Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only.
Other posts you might be interested in: