Essay Writing Topics Asked in Previous Year of SBI PO Exams
The SBI PO Mains Exam consists of both objective & Descriptive Test. The descriptive test plays crucial part in the selection process of SBI PO exam. To get a call for interview, you need to qualify both the written exam as well as the descriptive test. If you perform well in the written exam but fail in the descriptive test, you may not be eligible for the interview process.
In this article, we are providing you a list of essay writing topics which was asked in previous year SBI PO & SBI Associate PO exams.
First let us discuss the Pattern of Descriptive Test –
1. The Descriptive Test will be of 30 minutes duration with 50 marks.
2. This Test will contain questions from Letter Writing & Essay topics.
3. Essay questions carries 30 marks & letter writing questions will be of 20 marks.
4. Word limits for Essay writing is – 250 words & for Letter writing is 150 words.
Below is the list of topics of essay writing, which will help in your preparation for descriptive test for SBI PO 2016 exam.
List of Essay writing – Topics Asked in Previous Year of SBI PO Exam
1. Pros and cons of ‘one rank one pension’ scheme
2. Over-dependence on monsoon
3. Ethical problems of e-commerce
4. Women’s Safety – It is our responsibility
5. Over-dependence on monsoon
6. Ethical problems of e-commerce
7. Is election commission right in banning election symbols during casting of votes?
8. Roll of uneducated people in Indian Economy.
9. Is generation gap a myth?
10. Enslavement of man by technology.
11. Is presidential form of government is suitable for India?
12. Those who saved More Taxed More. Justify
11. The Viability of Presidential Form of Govt In India.
12. Benefits of Mutual fund investments.
13. United Nation Organizations contribution towards the recent turmoil’s in Ukraine.
14. India’s Place in research paper survey.
15. Suggestions to alleviate unemployment problem.
16. Role of newspapers in influencing society or youth.
17. Contribution of unskilled labour in Indian economy.
18. How can education on economy are indulged in the college study?
19. Future of Banking Industry.
20. Pros and cons of allowing 10 year old children to open accounts.
21. How economy is is related to common man?
22. How far can a press have license to infringe in others privacy?
23. Relevance of Swadeshi on Globalization.
24. There is no permanent friend or enemy in politics give examples from Indian politics.
25. Two types function of government are necessary and optional.
26. If I were minister of Banking Industry.
27. Role of effective credit rating.
28. Tackling communication gap between the families due to mass media and internet.
29. Advantages of classroom education over distance learning
30. Transformation caused on workplace by information technology In past two decades
31. Economic importance of tourism.
32. Will India ever be a developed country?
33. Women Empowerment
34. Banking Risk and Management.
35. Setting personal financial goal early in life.
List of Essay writing topics asked in SBI Associate PO Exam
1. Benefit and Disadvantages of E-Commerce.
2. Pros and Cons of outsourcing of banking activities.
3. Stable government is important for economic growth.
4. How NABARD is a boon to Indian Agricultural Sector?
5. How Nationalized Banks has contributed to the growth of Economy in India?
6. How would you arrest Global Warming?
7. How Tourism effects Religious pilgrimage?
Expected topics for Essay Writing for SBI PO Mains Exam!
1. Brexit ( UK withdrawal from the EU). What will be the Impact on India Economy?
2. Role of Small & Payment Banks in Financial Inclusion?
3. How a Bankruptcy Code could improve the Financial Inclusion?
4. Mobile Technology – Growing Trend in Education Space
5. Digitalization: The Next Revolution
Also Read –
2. How to prepare for Descriptive Test?
Other posts you might be interested in: