Do and Don’t In IBPS PO 2016 Mains
With IBPS PO 2016 mains are scheduled to take place, here are a few do’s and dont’s to take care of to score maximum in the PO Examination.
- Be confident. You have prepared well. All questions are known to you. You just need to concentrate and start solving them.
- Attempt your strongest sections first. They will give you immense confidence, save time and help to increase your score.
- If you find the paper is difficult, it’s same for all. Just chill and give your best.
- Remember all shortcut’s. They will be useful in reducing time required and increase your speed and accuracy.
- Solve questions using approximations. Many questions can be solved quickly (But always first see the options. If they are too close, assumption might give you incorrect answers)
- Attempt questions accurately, keeping in mind that sectional timer is active.
- Don’t try to attempt all the questions. You are not an alien. Attempt questions according to you, by try to attempt atleast 65% accurately.
- Don’t take a lot of time on one question. There are many questions to solve. If you give more time to a single question it will diminish your chances.
- Don’t try to help others.
- Don’t be over-confident. You have prepared well, but there is always a room for improvement.
Other posts you might be interested in: